View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #7
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ubuntu Linux, Cybook Opus, Motorola Xoom with Mantano Premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
PayPal offers this functionality. When you go to the donation page you'll see a drop down on the right entitled "Don't have a PayPal account?". Clicking this will allow you to pay (through PayPal) using your normal credit card.
Sorry, not using PayPal means just that. I strongly suspect that PayPal take a small percentage of any payment you have them handle, even if you don't have a PayPal account.

I use PayPal, but wouldn't mind an alternative. But I also suspect that the extra work wouldn't be worth it in increased donations...
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote