View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #682
tigran
Zealot
tigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetigran can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kobo Aura HD and H2O,Kobo Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
Yes, all sorted out now: both emulation and arm compilation (and the result actually works on Kindle, tested!) now works. Another package I had to yum install is libgcc.i686. So you can add all these to the Development Guide and remove the need to install 32bit OS in a VirtualBox, just work directly in 64bit FC17 (and probably others too, but I'll stay with FC as I am used to it).

In fact, today's build of kpdfdjview was produced entirely with Fedora Core 17 64bit.

Last edited by tigran; 09-20-2012 at 06:27 PM.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote