View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 01:45 AM   #53
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I just read where Apple is now using TomTom maps. Yuk! Google is tons better. TomTom has never progressed beyond sucky. Some reviewers/fanboys are raving about turn instructions. BF deal! Only an idiot would use their iPhone to navigate. If you want to do it right buy a dedicated device from Garmin. Garmin has been doing it right for over two decades, and they use a real GPS radio. Apple doesn't know squat about maps or navigating, they only know how to attempt to force us to use THEIR fricking stuff. I see no reason to upgrade my iPad.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote