View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #35
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Both those threads unfortunately had an unhealthy dose of politics and nationalism injected into them, which is why they were closed.

I am looking forward to seeing what iOS6 brings to my iPad 2 and iPhone4S. It sounds a good software upgrade.
So far I am more than pleased. Siri does have some improvement applicable to Australia, though not yest as useful as she is when I am in the US. The new "Passbook" app doesn't seem to do anything but Apple did warn that some apps might not be fully operational in all areas.

What is interesting is that the App store shows different options and available apps on my updated OS6 phone. Many that are not showing on my wife's not as yet updated phone. The new turn by turn mapping app seems quite professional. The downside (for a week or two I imagine) is the number of of Apps that need updating. I have updated fifty-seven so far this morning.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote