View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #32
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T3, Kindle 3, iPad2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
While I appreciate and support your sentiment, to be fair, presenting reviews and then discussing them (by posting a link demonstrating updated information) was exactly what was done in those two posts.

Graham
Both those threads unfortunately had an unhealthy dose of politics and nationalism injected into them, which is why they were closed.

I am looking forward to seeing what iOS6 brings to my iPad 2 and iPhone4S. It sounds a good software upgrade.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote