View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #542
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
No, it is another product made by the makers of JB-Weld.
Specifically intended for things like filling in "Not For Sale" etchings.
I only saw "JB-Weld for Plastic" and other products at the JB site -- no JB-Patch...

Instead of removing and refilling the white, just sand down the raised white lettering before painting. But I would paint it flat black for improved perceived screen contrast. And instead of the amazon logo, I would go with a little skull and cross-bones pirate logo.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-19-2012 at 06:56 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote