View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #21204
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
What you are looking at is the "Personalized English Bridle Leather Dog Collar" from HipHound.com. It costs $28.95, but with $8.95 S&H the total comes to $37.90. This is a quality collar; not a trace of plastic on it anywhere. I bought one of these for Norton, and one for Crystal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HipHound collar.PNG
Views:	33
Size:	729.9 KB
ID:	92625

Now the collar I bought for Norton is missing. This is the second collar that's disappeared from around Norton's neck without a trace. The first had his rabies tag and city tag attached. Crystal has a nasty habit of grabbing Norton's collar when they play and sometimes pulls it off completely. I'm beginning to think Crystal eats them.

Make Tom angry. Crystal no want see Tom when Tom angry. Crystal would no like Tom when Tom angry.

Who am I kidding? I'll probably just buy him another and not even scold her. But not today.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote