View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Collections and paperwhite

I have the kindle touch, and recently i restored it back to factory settings and then assigned it to my account again, almost all my collections were gone, and those that were there were empty. I had to re do them all. Is there a way to sync to amazon so that when my paperwhite arrives I can sign in and itll download my collections organized? Or am I going to have to redo them all again?
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote