View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:52 AM   #44
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
Did you return them for a replacement or service?

I've got an iPad that's a year old, use it all day, every day, and I'm still getting at least 10 hours per charge. It does drain a bit faster if I watch Netflix or a similar video app but that's the only time I've ever noticed it.
Why waste my time when all 5 devices have had the same issue? The issue is not a BAD battery, the issue is Apple lies about battery charge longevity. With the iPad 3 it is no big deal as I use it mostly at home where I can easily plug it in. I rarely watch videos--mostly read books and surf the internet a bit and the screen brightness is always fairly low. Same with iPt4.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote