I missed this the other day for whatever reason, but the charging issue we have on every ROM since ICS has now been fixed for the Jelly Bean port over at XDA. So, if you were holding out on flashing, it's now working and will only get better from here on.
- [09/05] Updated to SGX/IMG DDK 1.9.RC2@2139099 for Android (Posted 9 hours ago)
- Based on TI kernel 4AI.1.7 (3.0.31 mainline) which supports 512M memory mapping needed by the Kindle Fire
- Uses ducati binary from TI based on rpmsg 188.8.131.52 (replaced Archos ducati binary from ICS 4.0.3)
- Kernel audio: Added a switch device "h2w" which allows the OS to recognize headset plug events and adjust audio capture routes accordingly. Translation: OS can recognize we have a MIC input via headset now. (NOTE: that audio recording is still not working at this time. Tho it is very close).
- MUCH better standby / sleep function. The device will go inactive for much longer periods of time (80-100 seconds) while still waking up appropriately for wifi events, power button triggers, etc. And this is still going to get even better when I re-implement DPLL cascading and the charger fixes coming later.
- Many bugfixes pulled down from TI's omapzoom sources.