View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:14 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyproy View Post
Yes I have more or less the same setup as you, five shelves with between 40 and 250 books each.
Actually, I have 7 pages worth of shelves. And I just realised how many that actually is. Most have one or two books, several have from 2 to twenty. About six have more than 50 books including one with 324 books.
Quote:
The issue still pervades with 2.1.1 unfortunately, but this not being the official release here's hoping it's fixed in the real deal.

Not that it's enough for me to start my shelves again from scratch but it would be interesting to find out if linked with just the number of books overall or also in combination with the number of shelves I.e. 1 shelf of 100 books is the same load time as 5 shelves of 20 books.
When someone first pointed this out, I did do some playing. From memory, it was the total number of books on all shelves. So, five shelves with 20 books is about the same as 100 shelves of one book.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote