View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #31
faithbw
Evangelist
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7.2
I'm kinda confused at what the actual complaint in the OP is. I have a generic, fake leather cover with a magnetized clasp for my Sony 350 and it works fine. When I had my Nook classic, I had a cloth Jack Spade cover with elastic clasps at the top and bottom and it also worked fine. They cover the eReaders and they also make the eReaders feel more sturdy (at least to me) and easier to hold.
faithbw is online now   Reply With Quote