View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Wait for the Kindle Fire HD 32 Gb until the end of October. It won't be possible to add memory after purchase, so get the maximum now. New apps yet to be produced may require much more memory than the present Kindle Fire 8 Gb model. The current HD model only provides 16 Gb.

Mine has an Oct 25 scheduled delivery date.

I agree. That's why I opted to wait and get the 32 GB model. An additional benefit is hopefully Amazon will have worked out all the kinks by then too.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote