View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:53 PM   #8
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
This should probably be a multiple-choice poll, unless you want to know which one is preferred? I have Kindle and iBooks but tend to use mostly iBooks because I avoid buying e-books on Amazon. As apps, they are both fine for my needs.
Agree, this needs to be a multiple-choice. I've got three of the listed apps on my iPad3. I could care less if they sync between Apple devices only. I need them to sync with eInk devices and PC apps, and only one does that.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote