View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 10:00 AM   #21197
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
That usually means that the computer is broken.

or your video card is stuffed.

Either way, and opportunity to buy a new computer yay!
I can't believe how cheap they are now. Those tiny laptops cost less than the iPad.

I used to get excited buying a new computer. Like a kid with a brand new 10 speed bike. After all the PCs, Macs, i-things etc. over the years the one thing I'm most grateful for now is that you can pull the thing out of the box and get it up and running in just a few minutes instead of the hours of loading software.
I think Word was about 16 floppies.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote