View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #91
poohbear_nc
Feliz Fowlidad!
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
Not much good for me unfortunately. I have a DX Graphite and no update is listed for it.
If you are committed to your DXG and are adventurous/technically minded, check out the Developer's Corner in the Kindle Forum - the folks there have developed a lot of "hacks" - some trying to install K3 firmware on the DXG to improve its capabilities - I haven't followed closely - but it may become the only option if manufacturers abandon large screen eInk reader development in favor of tablets.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote