View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:19 AM   #17
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Assorted Nooks
Never ever do I read on the phone (3,5" screen). On rare occasions I read on my 7" Nook Color (rooted, only used as a tablet). When going somewhere where I suspect I might have time to read my Sony 350 comes with me in one of the covers (I have both the lighted and non-lighted - unless I know I'll need light I prefer the super slim non-lighted).
I'm so happy to have the 350, because I'm not sure I'd be as happy bringing a bigger reader since I don't carry a big handbag.
I'm not at all surprised to hear that phones are more common than readers. I spent quite a lot of time on US airports and other waiting areas this summer, and saw very few eInk-devices. After all, the phone is so much better at almost everything besides book reading. Personally I prefer reading a book to playing a game or surfing the web while waiting, so I choose not to get a larger screen phone and stick with my current phone and the 350.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote