View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #73
Hopskinny
Enthusiast
Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskinny View Post
(snip)

I have found that a good way to get books on to my Nexus 7 (in the absence of USB flash drive access until my adapter arrives from the US of A!) is to use Dropbox and Mantano Reader. (snip)
I can now add Nexus Photo Viewer and Nexus Media Importer to my list of favourite apps. My USB pen drive adapter has arrived, and both of these apps work with it, enabling me to view or import photos and video that are on a pen drive. You can use an OTG cable but they are very expensive in NZ compared with the price of an adapter.

This means that the absence of an SD card slot on the Nexus 7 no longer is an issue. The adapter cost $US2.00 for a pair (free postage to NZ by the way), and I already have a collection of USB drives. The apps are free from the PlayStore.
Hopskinny is offline   Reply With Quote