View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #60
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
There was no poll option for my answer. When I'm reading an ebook, if I even notice the body font, it's probably wrong. I make exceptions for clever typography if it's done tastefully and doesn't detract from the story, but that's rare.

I'm normally a font freak. Book covers, ad layouts, magazines, web sites, album covers, posters... all of those and more, I notice, good or bad. (Over the past year+, several indie country music artists used Bleeding Cowboy on their promo materials and I wanted to slap every single one of them.)
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote