View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #18
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle GDX, Kindle 3, KPW, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookkatz View Post
I use M-edge Latitude covers on all of my ereaders. They zip shut so are good protection, and I can zip them when the front is folded back so it stays out of my way when I'm reading.

The only drawback I've found to them is that the lining picks up cat hair, but it's easy enough to clean.
+! .. I have 2 Latitudes and love both, though the cover on my DX is starting to look a bit ratty
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote