View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #20
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post

isn't iBooks format basically ePub?

isn't Mobi Amazon ebooks DRM'd and only readable on a kindle reader? (though I stripped the DRM and had been reading them on my e-ink reader too, haha amazon sue me)
Amazon has apps that allow people to read their book on iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, Blackberry, etc. Apple does not. iBooks as far as I know has DRM that has not been broken and only allows the books to be read on an iOS device. I can't even read them on my Mac computers.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote