View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #4
MooseFam5
Enthusiast
MooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Nook STR, Nook Tablet
There sure is! Select the books in question, then click the down arrow next to "Remove books." There are a few options to accomplish what you are looking to do. Just pay attention to whether you are selecting a format to KEEP or DISCARD and choose accordingly. Sounds like you could use "Remove all formats from selected books, except..." and select EPUB.

I'm no expert with this great program but I've picked this up- don't make changes to the Calibre library outside the application (such as deleting files from Windows). From what I've seen, Calibre has all the tools to manage your digital library. Making changes to the library outside Calibre is just asking for headaches.

Good luck and please check back in with any questions!
MooseFam5 is offline   Reply With Quote