View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
hkbeun
hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'hkbeun knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: pocketbook 912
Battery life of pocketbook 912

I bought a pocketbook 912 in august 2012. I'm very happy with this eBook and it reads all the stuff I have. Nice big screen for 50+, only a little heavy.

I'm very curious about other user experiences with regard to battery life. With WiFi switched off, mine 912 last about 1000 to 1200 pages or about three books read in one or two weeks. Pocketbook is advertising with 7000 pages battery life. The battery has been charged and discharged a few times, but no improvement. Any similar experience with a 912, 902 or 903 pocketbook?

Note that my pocketbook was manufactured in November 2011, so it spent 6 months in storage but was still sealed and untouched. Software upgraded from 2.01 to software 2.03.
My brother had similar experiences with two Sony's. Much less battery life then promised.

Any thoughts or similar experiences?

Last edited by hkbeun; 09-16-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: spelling error
hkbeun is offline   Reply With Quote