View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 12:10 AM   #12
SeaWolf
Connoisseur
SeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileReadSeaWolf has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: Kindle Paperwhite WiFi
There's no doubting that if ePub gets widely adopted it will be an enormous step forward, allowing you to easily take books from one reader to another and providing a much better experience. In fact it has almost convinced me to pony up the cash and get a PRS-505 shipped over from the US for me, now that I'll be able to buy books from a variety of sources on it.

I am curious though to see how it handles inline images and things like decorative first letters at the start of a chapter. These things are probably going to take a little while to find out while people start playing with the format more.
SeaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote