View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 12:04 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
Hi, I have some questions about KF8 format.

I converted epub to mobi using kindlegen 2.5 and sent it to my Kindle account using "Sent to Kindle". I am not sure if Kindle for Android rendered the contents on mobi7 or KF8.

I tried using Calibre to convert and set the MOBI output to "New" (I guess it means only KF8 format) and sent it using "Sent to Kindle". After the uploading finished, I still got nothing to download to Kindle.

Does Kindlegen 2.5 generate both mobi7 and KF8 during conversion?
Can Kindle for Android 3.6.0.87 read KF8 format?

Thanx in advance.
I'm not sure if KF8 is supported yet on Kindle for Android.

For some reason side loading KF8 books to some devices doesn't always work, even if the app supports KF8. You might try emailing the KF8 book to the device's Kindle address.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote