View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #3
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
When I break up my books, I do as Mncowboy, every new page subject type, that includes a separate dedication page, even when only a few lines. Pretty much what you see in a Paper edition. If it starts on a New page.

Be aware 'Chapter' is just a term. Any single block (file) of text must be under 260K for (older?) ADE mobile devices. Smaller means faster rendering on page or Zoom level changes . A 260K page will load and render... It just takes forever
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote