View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #32
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, PB360, Kobo Glo/AuraHD/Aura6"/AuraH2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@jackie: Try upgrading to the current WMP (12, I think) and rebooting your computer. According to the Microsoft docs WMP 11 is sufficient, but maybe they are mistaken.
I tried WMP Help > Check for updates and it tells me I'm up-to-date (11.0.5721.5280). When I went to the MS WMP 12 web-page the first thing it says is
Quote:
Designed by media lovers, for media lovers. Windows Media Player 12—available only in Windows 7—plays more music and video than ever!
so I don't think I can update.