View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 04:11 AM   #346
Katie1
Non-Techy
Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katie1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, K3 WiFi Also K3-3G that makes 3 LOL
Need

My son has not used his Literti in a few months. So I thought I put some ebooks on it for him.

There are old files on the Literit HD BUT they dont show until I install the SD Card. They are covers of ebooks. The SD Card is Brand New these books were Never on it. The Reader itself wont got back to Factory or Formate! I even tried to Delete them 1 by 1 & keeps saying I cant. When I try to open them says I need ADE to do it. ADE dont reconise them either.

Also the reader Wont reconise any New eBooks No matter how I try to load them either direct to HD thru ADE or thru SD Card.

Any help to fix this is appreciated!
Katie1 is offline   Reply With Quote