View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 03:56 AM   #427
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini
paper book integration

First of all, thank you for the wonderful plugin!
I have a question: there are many books in my Goodreads library that are only available to me in paper form (either because I borrowed a physical copy from the library, or beacuase I read them before switching to an ebook reader, and so on).
Every time I try and syng from Goodreads I do get an error as there are no books in Calibre for it (as I do not have an electronic version): would it be possible to mark htem as "paper book" or similar in Calibre (e.g. by creating an extra column and having as syn action "pbook" or something similar)?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote