View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #10
AnotherCat
Evangelist
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzelius View Post
...3) I note with interest the following comment by foghat:
Any series you create in calibre will automagically show up in your collection section on the t1.
Could you amplify on this - by series I assume you mean the Series metadata in Calibre...
If, say, a book in Assimov's Foundation series is tagged "Science Fiction" and is Book 1 in series "Foundation Series" then, only if loaded to the T1 with Calibre (re "only if", that being my experience, someone correct me if I am wrong), it will automatically go into both the collection "Science Fiction", and the collection "Foundation Series" (creating the collections, if necessary). In the "Foundation Series" collection it will appear ordered correctly with the other books in that series.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote