View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 04:26 PM   #5
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo
I'd heard about the light holes and assumed it was probably sensationalist reporting till I got to see one in the US. It had the same light holes. I asked the Nook sales person at that B and N and he said it was caused by a fake fingernail. He added that it happened regularly to their demo models so they stopped replacing them. So that ended me considering a Nook with Glowlight.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote