View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 12:58 PM   #45
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay I'm pretty sure Ixtab has outlined that he doesn't "know".

Plus he just spent several hours supporting someone else through a previous problem (while the rest of us were out swilling beer and dancing on tables)
Let's go easy on the lovely cuddly dev. *does kind thoughts*

So I will answer your question. In the extensive and helpful docs attached by me above from Ihor you will find a docx. Give that a thumb through. In essence what you really want to know is how the 3.x handles the specific classes referenced in this post:

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=34

So by all means, grab out your classes, use the tools mentioned, have a look if it looks identical to Ihors explanation - and yes give ihor a nudge about it.

Yifanlu is likely less accessible but one can but try.

In other news. I dumped the files on a 3.4 to test. it didn't work. I was surprised that you took the time to "reply" to Ixtab but said nothing about my efforts on your behalf.

So, let's not let this get into a sad story.

I can further advise you that I have just tested this on a STANDARD DX and it does not work.

So this only works on a 3.1 hacked DX. shame. It's a great hack. I suppose someone should be motivated enough now to follow those simple instructions (which really are very good by ihor) and construct one for each device .

a DX standard,
Ihors fusion hack
a 3.3
(& maybe 3.4 if they messed with stuff)

So yeah! Let's get excited and jump up and down in joy we have the way to adjust things for ourselves.

In the true spirit of Dev corner hackery let us wield our tools and break things!

Oh and be nice to the animals - and don't feed them after midnight!!!

so to recap - 3.4 - does nothing

DX - grays out options.

Insert your awesome port here!

Last edited by twobob; 09-15-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: out not our
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote