View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #33
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
A kindle sitting in diagnostics too long can drain the battery. Be sure to recharge it.

I do not have a new $69 kindle (it is being called K4B in the parent forum) so I do not know about data.tar.gz problems. You could try installing it with both data.tar.gz and ENABLE_DIAGS, to see if it installs when you boot to diags. That worked 5.1.0 firmware. But now 5.1.2 needs a different method that uses a .stgz file instead, I think. Search the forums and/or index wikis for details.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-15-2012 at 10:47 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote