Originally Posted by jgumphress
Ordered my Wi-Fi W-SO a week after it went up and my delivery date shows 10/3. I was thinking of upgrading to the non-SO but after reading this I think I will leave it alone.
Yeah. Since nobody here knows exactly how the dispatching is scheduled at Amazon, all "theories" essentially converge either "chaos theory", or to a "will eventually ship" theory. And I guess we'll all survive it, whether we get it a week earlier or later
PS: Yes, I'm one of those folks who doesn't have the luxury of living in the only country where the PW is officially shipped now. So in addition to not knowing when it will arrive, there were also other things to sort out (like having someone in the US who can order it in the first place, and estimating shipping and customs costs, and the corresponding delays).