View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #19
GMcG
Writer
GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GMcG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Rafael
- So anything seems to be right. It's Calibre, that causes trouble, not your ebook. Why do you (an amateur) want to edit the work of a professional?
- I meant look at your ebook on a device, not in an emulation or previewer on a computer. As far as I've learned, it's not the same.
- I don't know the Mac world, but I think there is a search function on your Mac too. So look for an application called ebook-viewer (maybe with another extension than .exe), click on it and open your epub. This one won't damage anything.
- There are so many threads here about editing an ebook, that you will find any topic you are interested in.
But didn't you say that you just want to write and not deal with editing?

George
GMcG is offline   Reply With Quote