View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 12:57 AM   #12
Hopskinny
Enthusiast
Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Well, like the curate's egg.

2) Worked fine. I could add books to the Calibre library, and view them from the device both ways.

1) I told it to delete a book from the device, and it appeared to do so. It is certainly no longer showing up when Calibre views books in the main memory of the device. However, when I go to the device itself, it is still showing and readable in Mantano Reader.

I wonder whether this is because of the way I added books to the Nexus in the first place? Given that I could not get Calibre to connect with the Nexus, I just copied the books from my Calibre library into a directory owned by Mantano Reader (using the USB cable). Could Calibre remove a book from that directory?

If I had the courage, I would remove all books from the Nexus and start all over again, but at the moment I am too scared to try!