View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #33
ihor
Enthusiast
ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
I didn't understand completely how _en works (especially not clear for me how should it know that a file IhorsReaderResources.jar exists, and why should it load it).

But this doesn't matter. I changed array like this

"mobireader.default.font.size.list", new int[] {
21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
}

and recompiled ReaderResources.java. Then zipped all files (with new ReaderResources.class) to MobiReader.zip, renamed to MobiReader.jar, deleted jar file on kindle (previously backed it up to separate folder at PC) and copied new MobiReader.jar to kindle. Then rebooted kindle.

And everything is working! But not so good as expected.

After reboot, I press Aa. I see in popup window the same set of sizes as it was before. But when I change font size - I do not see on main panel (where book's text is rendered) same size as I selected. Instead, I see something different. Look:

What is more strange, is the fact that after each font change reader.pref contains OLD VALUES - 17, 18, 21, 25, 31, 36, 60, 86. So, when I select the last font size - the size which is written to reader.pref is 86 (!!!) - no matter that such a value DOES NOT EXIST in new array at all !

I see only one reason for such behavior: there is ONE MORE ARRAY.
The array with 8 elements (but not 19) which values are taken for Aa popup window.

But this array is somewhere else. The question is where.

If anyone has any ideas - welcome to tell them here.
ihor is offline   Reply With Quote