View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #426
miquele
Connoisseur
miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.miquele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kindle Voyage
hi,
thanks for the great plugin first of all.
i think i found a bug reg. read-date. although I am only pushing data from calibre to goodreads, the sync results in the plugin filling out the read-date (using current date) for records where read-date is undefined. result is that undefined dissapears as a value, and the current date is filled in all those records. doesn't look like intended behavior.
thanks!
miquele is offline   Reply With Quote