View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #81
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
Is there any difference between the new $69 Kindle and the old $79 Kindle? (Besides the obvious black vs grey.)
A nicer back. Last night I was reading on the K4S and I forgot how hard it is too hold on to. The K4 back feels alot like the KF's back. It doesn't try to slide out of my hand. Improved contrast blacker blacks, whiter, whites. The specs are the same but unless someone pops one open and compares them it just feels nicer. The speed is the same as far as I can tell.

I forgot to mention the power button is moved more inward. This makes it a bit tough to push for me. This is the only downside I can find at the moment.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote