View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #40
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Here's where to buy them in Germany

Here's a link for those of you in Germany (or all of EU?) who want to buy one:
http://www.mexxbooks.de/ereader-buch...preisgestutzt/

It's not totally clear from the description, but since there is no mention of SO, the devices are likely to be regular (non-SO) ones. I had bought my current Kindle Touch (with SO, and that was clearly stated) from Mexxbooks in November 2011 without much trouble (except for a rather long wait for it to be shipped because of capacity issues), so I personally recommend them. And the prices are fair.

There are no strings attached, except that you agree that they may send you a weekly newsletter for the duration of one year (though I never received one ). This is not a huge company, but rather a bunch of enthusiasts, so I don't know how well they can cater for non-german speaking folks, or whether they ship to other countries. It's probably easiest to just send them an e-mail and ask.

Edit: Note that the offer is currently limited until tomorrow, September 15 (or as long as "supplies" last, whichever comes first).

Last edited by ixtab; 09-14-2012 at 01:26 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote