View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 11:07 AM   #12
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
I can understand the logic behind this design, and if they changed it then you'd have people complaining that they have to hunt through the library to find the book they just added instead of having it conveniently on the homescreen.

Anyway, I always add the book I'm currently reading my shortlist so that it's easy to find even if it happens to get pushed off the homescreen.
I can understand this as well and it's something that doesn't bother me much with 1.9.17 as I do the same thing with the shortlist. I add the books I want to read or are reading to it. While The shortlist isn't that far away in v2+, it did get buried and no longer quite as available on the home screen which is my concern. Also another reason I keep going back to 1.9.17 after I've tested the newest firmware and find I still don't like it. Something I won't be able to do if/when I get the Kobo Glo.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote