View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:48 AM   #11
the.Mtn.Man
Addict
the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.the.Mtn.Man can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
2) Does the Home screen still replace the books you are reading with newly added books, requiring you to hunt in the library to find the book you were currently reading if more that 4 new books are added? I've noticed this still happening with 2.1.1.
I can understand the logic behind this design, and if they changed it then you'd have people complaining that they have to hunt through the library to find the book they just added instead of having it conveniently on the homescreen.

Anyway, I always add the book I'm currently reading my shortlist so that it's easy to find even if it happens to get pushed off the homescreen.
the.Mtn.Man is offline   Reply With Quote