View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
RAH
Fanatic
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
It would be great if they came out with a new Touch now, but I somehow doubt it. The Glow only came out less than 6 months ago, I think. I cannot imagine that they would bring out a new Touch model (non-Glow) and not upgrade the Glow version at the same time. So, it seems a little soon for a model upgrade, IMHO.

Actually, that brings up another question - will then eventually only have ONE b&w model - the glow version, or keep them separate as they are now? Since the display is better on the non-glow version, I hope they keep them separate, or improve the contrast on the Glow.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote