View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #7
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I don't charge via PC - I use the AC adapter, usually overnight.

The online chat rep had me do a soft reset, which seems to have helped - this is a busy month at work so I haven't had much time to read to test it, but I still have battery life in standby after 10 days, which is better than before.

Unfortunatley, the soft reset also seems to have wiped the history of which book I was reading and where I was in it, so I have to figure that out.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote