View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:52 AM   #101
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitor.fernandes View Post
I have a question, I intend to buy the Kobo Glo, I've seen videos on youtube and when page is displayed there's the menu on the bottom, can I read without any menus? Many thanks for the replies.
Out of curiosity, which colour will you guys buy? White or Black? I am preferring the white from what I see on the web.
The menus do not show when you are reading. If it is like the Touch, you will tap at the bottom to get menus to show. With the glo, many of the videos are showing the slider that adjusts the intensity of the light. Not having held one, I don't know how you invoke it and make it disappear yet. There are menu free pictures on the Kobo site here: http://www.kobo.com/koboglo

I ordered a pink one, which will have the white front, I believe.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote