Originally Posted by Hui Neng
Welcome to the club. Now it is the decision: is the glass half full or half empty.
For me the glass is half full, because I did got two empty glasses (Kindle 3G Keyboard and Kindle Touch).
Now my glass is half full:
- 1200x825 pixel e-ink (not only 800x600)
- SD-Card Slot (1st Yes a Slot AND not MicroSD)
- Mini-USB (and not MicroSD)
- fast ARM-CPU
- FileManager otfm
- serial Port over USB for shell-access
- Pen-Support (Sorry, no standard Wacom)
- Battery replaceable (not a clued case like on the Kindle)
- fine battery-life
- FBReader working for me fine for the .mobi Iam reading
- white case :-) (less fingerprints to see)