A quick scan of my Kindle library matched up some cheap audiobooks that go with some discounted ebooks I've collected over the past year. I haven't yet decided to buy the audiobooks, but I'll post the Amazon links here for others who may have snagged the same ebook deals I did (there will be a yellow bar at the top of the Amazon page if you've already bought the ebooks).
- $1.99 audiobook for Second Star by Dana Stabenow which is still available as a free ebook.
- $1.99 audiobook for The List by J. A. Konrath which was a freebie.
- $1.99 audiobooks for a few of Ed McBain's 87th Precinct ebooks which were a $0.99 Kindle Daily Deal (Killer's Choice, 'Til Death) and some of the other titles had audiobooks available for $5.49 to $6.99. Probably easiest to locate these using an advanced search for Ed McBain at Audible with the Whispersync for Voice box near the bottom ticked, any reduced price audiobooks that match ebooks you've already acquired will have a bright red price below the regular prices.
- $1.99 audiobook for A Dangerous Talent by Aaron Elkins and Charlotte Elkins which was a $0.99 KDD (probably).
- $1.99 audiobooks for Chris Grabenstein's John Ceepak series (Tilt-a-Whirl, Whack A Mole, and Mad Mouse) which were $0.99 ebooks (probably from a KDD).
- $3.95 audiobook for We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver if you picked this up for the $0.25 price match during Google Play's introduction.