Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #673
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliu View Post
ixtab, thanks again for providing us this wonderful patch framework. I am wondering if it is easy to add the pronunciation in the popup dictionary lookup window. As English is not my first language, I constantly look up word pronunciations and going off the book just taking too much time. Thanks a lot.
The "dictionary lookup window" can only provide the information that the underlying dictionaries contain - in other words, it can only show whatever the dictionaries provide for the requested term. These may, or may not, include phonetic descriptions. But of course, it is not possible to create these pronunciation hints out of thin air...

Or did I get something wrong? If so, please elaborate what you mean by "look[ing] up word pronunciations".
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote