View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:14 PM   #39
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This is why I only posted the pic that perceives to what my eyes see when I look at it. I took several but this how it looks to my naked eye with the exception the K4S has a grey background and K4B looks off white (creme). I can't seem to catch that on camera.
Except what you see may not be what I see, because we have different computer monitors, adjusted differently, in different ambient lighting conditions, and perhaps viewed from different angles. Some LCD panels are very bad at color quality when viewed from different angles (even the difference from the top to the bottom of the screen).

And things that look good on a CRT can look horrible on an LCD. And there are gamma differences between Apple PCs and Windows PCs. It made web page development "interesting" back in the day, trying to make web pages with images that looked good in all conditions.

Unless we can duplicate your viewing conditions, we will have to take your word for it. You may very well see much more perceived contrast difference (even on your photos) than I am seeing when viewing your photos on my computer display (in a darkened room).

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-13-2012 at 03:19 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote