View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #55
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
@ganburigan: Diba just mentioned that the translation was awfully broken on 3.4, so, yeah, that probably doesn't help. I'm not familiar with the inner workings of this, so I can't help much more than that, though.

On the SS hack front, you can safely do what I said, pull the linkss folder from the zip file in the thread twobob just linked to, and put in the the root of your Kindle.

@twobob: The two are mutually exclusive and should (hopefully) detect each other during install to avoid wreaking havoc on a Kindle .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote